Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stalker or Guardian Angel


Yesterday went out with Dad. We had lunch at Yew Tee Point before heading down to 四马路观音庙 to pray. Quite vexed recently, dun want to say much also. I just hope everything can be back to normal and give me a peaceful life.




After praying Dad left for work and I walked around bugis area for some time before calling Mum to meet her for dinner. So I went down to city hall to meet her. I had Soup Spoon for dinner.




This is me with my meatless minestrone and this is my happy mummy with her clam chowder soup. Looks delicious right? I havent had one-on-one dinner with mummy for quite sometime already. Anyway her birthday is coming and she kept asking what I buying for her, but I really very broke now. Still, I see what I can do then. Lol!

Yesterday night, alot of things happened. Boss nearly beat up somebody below my block as this person seem to become a stalker. Not only Boss is angry, even Tricia, Joey and Geraldine are not happy with what this person had done. I told this person that I need my own personal time and freedom. But after meeting this person yesterday, this person didnt went back home. And this person hiding around one corner "watching" me and the rest of my friends.

I m scare and shock when this person smsed me that this person know what I m doing now, and this person "watching" me from somewhere. I try to search for this person outside the coffeeshop, but I cant see this person. I forward the smses to my Boss and we left the coffeeshop with Tricia, Geraldine and Joey to search for this person.

We found this person and Boss wanted to call the police after confronting this person with my friends. This is the first time I see my three female buddies so aggressive when they confront this person. Lol! I got a SHOCK actually! Also this is the first time I see my Boss grabbing somebody's collar and wanted to punch this person. Anyway this person is safe because my three female buddies stopped the fight, but Joey injured her finger when she trying to stop. I m so sorry for causing you to get injured. Boss also suffered some scratches on his hand. Sorry and hope all of you are fine.

Lastly, I hope that this person after this incident can be more sensible and think before you want to do anything. It is not good to "watch" somebody and affect his personal life. If you really like that person, you should make sure that he/she is happily doing her things and not always disturbing him/her, causing him/her to be affected by your silly action.

Anyway, this is not the first time you committed something like yesterday. I hope you can awake after whatever had happen yesterday. You are not a "Guardian Angel", but seem like you had become a "Stalker" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment