Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shopping for Filming Props

Tomorrow at 7am I have to wake up and go for my shooting for Channel U - Most Kissable Guy, at North Canal Road, shooting from 9am to 6pm. Then today went shopping with Nicholas, Bryan and Boss at Causeway Point Shopping Centre for my filming clothing and props tomorrow.

Look at my two photo below. The production team want something simple in black color for the shooting tomorrow. But Ms PG also sms me to bring additional set of white outfit and jean as well. Anyway, think I need to go gym soon! Very paiseh as I dun have a nice body. Lol!




Today is also Nicholas's actual birthday! Happy Birthday Nic! Let me sing you a Birthday song here. "Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to Nicholas! Happy Birthday to You!" (",)



Nicholas pay for all my stuffs today! I felt damm paiseh that he treated me so good! He keep saying that he want to see me become famous and popular, and help him fulfil his dream to be a international celebrity.




I like this pair of new shoes very much! Thanks Nicholas for everything! Hope you enjoy yourself today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment