Saturday, May 23, 2009

EME Meeting

These are the photo send to me by EME Singapore Fanclub. They had two meetings respectively on Thursday and Friday. I was being updated on their meeting agenda and I m very touched by what they are doing now. I m sorry for not able to attend the two meetings, and promise that I will try my best to attend the future meeting if required. (",)




Anyway, EME Singapore Fanclub stand for Elson Music Empire Singapore Fanclub. A very cool name right? This is given by the chairman Yuan Zhuang, together with Carol and Daniel. Their first meeting was held at two places, namely Woodlands Causeway Point and Woodlands Civic Centre, and seem like they are enjoying good food there. Lol!





The second meeting was held at Causeway Point and Vista Point. Well, they had to travel two places because their meeting ended quite late each time. I feel so bad because they had to take cab back home and it is so expensive. Sorry guys! Next time I will make something for all of you.

Anyway, no doubt my committee group is not big, but the amount of effort and works they had done is really alot. I can see the number of members growing daily. Thanks to all of them! Most of the time I m not there for them, and that why I feel so lousy at time for not able to contribute. Sad! But I will put in my best to promote it through my blog entry! (",)

Elson Music Empire is going to revamp their existing website and very soon you will see a very nice fanclub website. Check out on my fanclub gathering and activities at the new website by end of this month! The current fanclub site is http://elsonsohfc.webs.com/.

Oh ya! Not forgetting to mention another group of fanclub (Elson Fan Club) manage by Tricia and a group of new supporters. They had set up a yahoo group for me as well. Check it out at http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/elsonfanclub/.

Lastly, recently many of my friends and supporters tell me that when they visit my blog, it will automatic shut down and appear the word "Operation Abort". Actually I also dunno what happen as I m facing the same problem too. Maybe you guys can try using Firefox to view my blog instead of Internet Explorer.

Otherwise you can visit another website whereby you can still see my daily blog entry at http://blog.omy.sg/elsonsoh/. Sorry for the trouble. Hope the expert can resolve the problem soon. Have a great Saturday today! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment