Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Secret Training

Yesterday woke up around 11am, then took a bowl of soup as my breakfast, while waiting for Boss and Mandy to come my house. They arrive around 12pm and we start our secret training! Well, I cant tell you what training is that, but for all of you to guess! Lol!



After the training, I was totally exhausted! Mandy left my house at around 1.30pm to rush for work. Then Boss give me 30 minutes to rest, but I use it to make phone call to my friends and supporters. Some of them pick up my calls, but some of them didnt, maybe they are either working or studying at that point of time.



At around 3pm, I treated Boss at the coffee shop beside my block. Boss give my CD to the Chicken Rice's owner and we took a photo together. Abit wrong to take photo with this type of attire. Lol! Maybe because we give him my CD, and in return, we get more food from him! (",) Look at the photo below, the food so nice!





After we finish our late lunch, we went back to my place for training again! I played a few performing songs for my future concert as part of the training yesterday. Then Boss recorded it down. I will be uploading it soon, but the standard may not be that good as he only record one take!




Yesterday we had a advance birthday celebration for Nicholas! Yuan Zhuang cant attend because she had something important to do. Anyway, this is quite a last minute decision to celebrate Nicholas's birthday! Lol! Oops! (",)




Look at my FOUR tasty ice-creams! Actually I like this photo very much as my expression is kind of cute! (",) For more photo on the food we eat at Swensens, please click to: http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/nicholass-birthday-celebration.html

If you know Nicholas in person, remember to sms him to wish him Happy Birthday! His birthday is on the 7 May 2009! I didnt buy him any present, but I make him a nice video clip and also brought him a piece of cake at Swensens! Bro, next time when I have income, I will sure buy you a BIG cake and BIG present! Anyway, Happy Birthday to you in advance! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment