Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friendship Forever!


"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
Charles Caleb Colton

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anais Nin

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
Walter Winchell

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Donna Roberts

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."
Albert Camus
_________________________________________________________

Past few days was busy with my casting, audition, recording and filming. Personally felt that I had left out my friends and my supporters. I m so sorry if I did not reply your smses or I did not pick up your call.

I will try my best to give every of my friends and supporters a call to chat over the phone at least once every two weeks if possible. Otherwise we can chat in MSN or leave me a message in my blog chatbox, then I will try to reply you asap! If you want to email me, you may email to elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com.

Yesterday I know a few new friends, namely Mandy from FHM champion for Girl Next Door contest. Then also make friends with the production team and members from Fighting G as well. Thank you all of you for supporting me! (",)

Oh ya! A few people expressed their feeling to me, I feel that I m not good enough for them yet . Maybe I m too shy at time, as I dun talk much too! I m learning now! Working hard on so many things at the same time. Lol! Whether I m in love with a gal or guy, I think feeling is the most important thing that I should look out for now.

Elson need love and relationship, maybe more than that..... Who is willing to be with me? Haiz..... Is it true that Elson is ugly and not suitable to start a relationship now? If any gal or guy who want to be with me, do email me with a photo and a short profile to introduce yourself today (Saturday)!

Always remember to sms Elson or leave me any comment in Youtube and my Chatbox if you are feeling down and unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment