Monday, May 25, 2009

The Newspaper Interview

娟姐 and Catherine 姐 visited me yesterday when I was doing my interview with The Newspaper at my house. They also brought me two stitch! Nice? Thank you!

Anyway, do grab a set of The Newspaper on Tuesday or Wednesday to check out my interview with them! (",) Not forgetting to check out Shin Min Daily News as well!



Thanks EME Singapore Fanclub for doing so many things at a time. I m impressed by their effort in recruiting supporters and friends to support me, also doing up a website and tee-shirt for fanclub members.

Oh ya! Saw the cutie at the below photo? His name is E 仔 and he is the first icon in EME! My committee say that E 仔 look like me! Lol! You know the reason? Because we both look equally cute mah! Faint!



More photo and write-up available at
http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/newspaper-interview.html

After my interview, I went for dinner with Boss, Nicholas, Daniel, Carol, Yujing, 娟姐 and Catherine 姐. Then we went to watch movie at West Mall, and meet up Joey, Tricia and Geraldine. But too bad that Joey didnt join us for the movie.



We went to watch Night At The Museum 2 yesterday, but the show is not as good as the previous one. But overall, it is still watchable and nice. (",) If you have the time, go watch it!



Ok. Should stop here. I will continue to blog tomorrow when I wake up. My off day again as Tuesday and Wednesday is going to be a busy day for me! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment