Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sennheiser and HPM 90


Look at this photo I took at Causeway Point, does it look like Boss? Everyone think he does! Lol!




Yesterday I went lunch with my dad and he treated me to pizza hut! Look at the spread we had, yummilicious right? I had sausage craze baked rice. It is really nice.

After that, I accompanied dad to change his tires for his car before I went for filming. My filming yesterday for my Youtube program was a tired one, despite that we only filmed for an hour. After filming, I went to meet three of my friends for a chat.



Oh ya! Nicholas brough me Sennheiser ear piece for my laptop and HPM 90 Sony Ericsson ear phone for my handphone. Very EXPENSIVE! He know that both my ear sets is down, that why he buy it for me so that I can use it to record songs and listen to more songs. Thanks Bro! No doubt you always nag at me like an "Old Lady", but I start to get used to it liao. Lol! Faint!



Look at the above photo, do we look like "couple"? Lol! Anyway, was quite surprise that Tricia and Geraldine wanted to meet me yesterday, but I have to help out my family in doing house chores after I reach home. So sorry! (",)
This morning, I received a letter from NTU. They had rejected my application. Haiz. Guess NUS is going to reject me also. Anyway, I shall go down to SIM to pay my application fee by this Friday, else really no school want me.

I wrote a few new songs yesterday and today, I will share will everyone soon. Hope everyone is happy today! Another tiring day for me as need to go for filming again!

No comments:

Post a Comment