Friday, May 8, 2009

宅男Elson的房间


Before I leave my house at 7.45am, let me blog another entry! 宅男Elson 的房间! Lol! I dunno why today I m so excited and hoping to share with you what I have in my room! Faint!



This is a key-chain from one of my best friend - Ling Zhi. She say I look like "him". Do I really look like him? Hmm.....

Anyway, only a few of my friends, supporters and readers come to my house before. Boss without saying, always come my house "spot-check" me! He always nag at me for being so messy, never clean up my room etc.

Actually Bryan, Nicholas, Carol, Yuan Zhuang, Mandy, Joyce Stella and Langer, plus a few more also ever come to my house. Dun know whether they also think like what Boss is thinking too! Lol! Faint!



My room is quite messy, but smell NICE! Maybe you will love it when you come to my room in future. Just to share some of the stuffs in my room and also my favorite collection as well.

Click here to view more photo http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/elson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment