Sunday, May 24, 2009

新明日报采访

Yesterday I had a interview with Shin Ming Newspaper (新明日报) at around 2pm. The interview was around my house area, the coffee shop that I always eat my lunch and the recent EME gathering.

Before the reporter and photographer arrive, I had my simple lunch together with Boss and Nicholas. Anyway my interview might be out today (Sunday), and do check out 新明日报.

Oh ya! The interview last around an hour and around 3.45pm, I receive another call from another reporter from SPH. Quite surprise to receive the call after my interview. (",)



A big surprise yesterday! EME's committee and supporters come down to visit me, and I would say this is a SURPRISE visit. They brought me a lot of stuffs from NTUC Fairprice again. Lol!

Do you know my mum recently post me a question? She say: "我们是不是养不起你? 为什么一直叫朋友买东西给你?". I was like BLUR and dunno how to answer her also. Anyway, dun waste money anymore, I really appreciate you guys and all the stuffs that you get for me. (",)



I took a few photo with them before I leave for my event. I heard from Boss that EME committee is going to do up my fanclub stuffs and settle all the admin issues at Choa Chu Kang Lot One. Thanks to everybody for the hardworks and effort!

For more photo, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/eme-visiting.html

I heard that you guys going to SHOCK me again today. Lol! I m wondering what is going to happen again. Looking forward to it!

Lastly, as usual you didnt reply again. Waiting and waiting..... I m asking myself again when will I be giving up everything. I m tired as you are selfish at time. I m working hard now.

PM: 爱上你也许我不够冷静, 只想对你说声Saranghamnida

No comments:

Post a Comment