Thursday, May 14, 2009

Disappointment


I m very disappointed with a friend. Today totally no mood to write anything. Actually wanted to share some of my happiness down here, but now I dun have the mood already.

This friend of mine currently also a singer cum song writer. He told me that he want to work hard to be a singer in Singapore, but looking at his current effort, I doubt he will success in anything, no matter music or his future career. I can only say that he is too lazy at time.

He can have the time to go out with friends, attending party and dating, but he didnt cater time for his own career, and he is expecting everybody to work hard for him to promote his music and everything. And worst still, he dun even respect and care for his friends that help him. He just treat them like a idiot, asking them to buy things for him and make use of them. Haiz!

Actually, I did share with him the amount of effort and time I put into my blog, my music, my video, my photo, my novel and other online sites, by just hoping that he can learn from me. But he let me down again and again. I told him that each day I have to spend at least 16 hours on my own career by doing video, doing song recording, writing novel, editing photo, online stuffs and seeking my friends' advise in many things related to my career, just in order to build a name for myself and a strong path for my own career, but he just simply take thing for granted at time.

Do you know I waited for his email from Tuesday 2pm until today (Thursday) 3am, and yet he just fall asleep again and forget to send me the photo. I had been reminding him via phone-call and smses, and every time he told me ok and end of the day, he just simply forget everything. He want me to help him edit the photo, yet he is so irresponsible!

Friend, do you know that a goodlooking person cannot last long in this industry if you dun have a good personality, attitude and character? Do you know how lazy and how much trouble you have created for me? I began to hate you and dislike you, especially when you dun even want to reply my smses, and the way you treat your friends and your girlfriend. I think you are worst than a beast now!

Anyway, why should I be bothering about your career? Haiz! I m totally disappointed with you. You make me lost all my mood in blogging today. If you do not know how to appreciate my help, then please dun come to me anymore. I have more better thing to do in life rather than worrying for you, a person that not worth to be treated as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment