Thursday, May 7, 2009

Audition at Mediacorp

Sorry for the late upload of all the photo that we took yesterday! I spend almost three hours from 1am to 4am editing and adjusting the brightness of the photo. So many photo to edit and I nearly faint after that. Lol!

Anyway GOOD NEWS to share with all of you! Ms PG from Mediacorp contacted me at around 3.30pm saying that I m selected as one of the TOP 3 finalists. Then tomorrow I have to go for shooting from 9am to 6pm together with the other two finalists!



I m very happy when I finish the audition yesterday because many of my friends come down to Mediacorp to support me, many of them brought me presents and flowers, and I was so..... TOUCHED again! We took a lot of photo at the reception area in Mediacorp!

For more photo that we took at the reception area, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/most-kissable-guy-audition-1.html



For more photo took at the Taxi Stand at Mediacorp Studio, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/most-kissable-guy-audition-2.html




After my audition ended yesterday, Nicholas suggested that we should go Swensen's for dinner with everybody! He treated everybody and we had a wonderful get-together at Toa Payoh Hub Swensen's. Thanks bro! Also thanks to Joanne and Catherine, my artiste assistant manager, they really take very good care of me all the while. Thanks to everybody for your encouragement.

I also receive many smses from my friends and supporters as well. Thanks for the wishes yesterday. If I did not reply you, I m sorry as my handphone went flat yesterday.

For more photo at Swensen's, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/dinner-at-toa-payoh-hub-swensens-1.html




The staffs and manager at Swensen's was wondering why I m taking photo with everybody, then Nicholas told them that I m a local celebrity and they was shocked! Lol! Then I pass one of my CD to the manager and took a photo with her! (",)



Anyway, in Elson's family, nobody should be left out by anybody, including me. I enjoyed spending time with all of you. No doubt Yujing didnt go for dinner with us, but nevertheless, your care bear (saw the photo) is with me. I will pass it to you when I see you again.



Thanks Joanne for helping me collecting all the contact email and number from all my friends and supporters, then thanks Catherine for calling up Yes 933 DJ - Zhou Chong Qing, and ask him to take care of me. Lol!

After my dinner, I had to leave early because I promise Chong Qing 大哥 that I will go meet him. This is my first time meeting Chong Qing 大哥, and actually he want to bring me into the studio, but due to Pig Flu, the security dun allow as they have a standard visiting time now.

Anyway, Chong Qing 大哥 is very nice, he ask his friend to send me and Boss back home. Oh ya! I did not know that Boss and Chong Qing 大哥 actually knew one another, and they had not meet for nearly 18 years! Boss also shocked that Chong Qing 大哥 still remember him too! Wow! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment