Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun Gathering

I recorded two nice cover-songs yesterday. Guess what songs I had recorded? Give you a HINT then. Lol! They are my favourite Idols! Oh ya! I also wrote a new song together with my mentor. As usual, I compose the melody and he wrote the lyric. But this time it is so stressful! My first time writing song with him on the spot. Lol!



Sorry for the late upload of the photot that we took yesterday. Do click to the below link to check out more photo! (",)
http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-day-at-coffee-shop.html

Anyway, the gathering was indeed fun yesterday. We had a SUPER HEAVY dinner at the coffee shop next to my block. Actually we cant finish the food, then Boss suggested a game and many of them are "being forced" to finish up the food. Lol!

Saw the chocolate? Tricia and Joey brought it for me! Thank you!




Nicholas was late for the dinner due to his camp duty, then Tricia and Joey was hanging at the other side of the coffee shop as they say that they had taken their dinner. Then Dewei was paiseh to join us, but I did meet up with him after dinner with the rest of them who do not want to go home so early. Forget to mention Geraldine, she also join us after the dinner, she come down to meet us despite that she is sick. I feel bad about it!




Look at some of the photo here, I enjoy the feeling of getting everybody together. We are just like a family! (",)



After dinner, Boss suddenly say he want to record the new English program to upload onto Youtube. Then most of them help me in the recording by appearing inside the video! Lol! They are so funny, but the video wont be out until 1 July 2009. Anyway, Nicholas brought everybody a bottle of drink because he is LATE yesterday! Lol!



The whole recording end around 10pm, then we took a group photo before we say bye bye to one another. After that, I meet up with Tricia, Geraldine, Dewei, Nicholas, Mandy and Boss, but Joey left quite early, so didnt manage to take a photo with her. Sorry Joey!

Just want to spend some time with them because they miss the dinner. We had a small gathering below my block playgroud until 1.30am. I bring down my guitar and perform some songs for them. Lol! Show off mah!



Anyway, I received many smses, msn and email from friends, supporters and readers, to congrat me on two issues yesterday. Many of them saw me on U Channel TV for the Most Kissable Guy trailer and they are super excited also. Then yesterday morning, many of them also smsed me that they saw me and Bryan on My Paper! My Paper commented that our songs is nice, especially the latest uploaded song "You'll never be mine". I m super HAPPY too!

Thank Nicholas! You know what I mean can liao. Lol!

I will upload all the articles to my blog later! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment