Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jean Yip Makeover & Outing!


Yesterday was my first time stepping into Jean Yip Group (Jean Yip Makeover) for my studio shoot. Well, my first impression was like "WOW! So Professional!" Actually they do not know who is Elson Soh, but they still treat me very nice and teach me alot of things too. Until Boss tell them that I m a recording artiste, they are not surprise actually. They even visited my blog and I given two sets of my CDs to Desmond and Kenny. They even took photo with me! (",)

To view more photo, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/jean-yip-makeover-outing.html

Thank you Desmond and Kenny for the makeup and photoshoot. I like the photo very much and hope to see the edited version tomorrow after my filming for Most Kissable Guy. I will try to upload a few of my photo to share with everybody after I collected it tomorrow.

Anyway, share with you one very interesting blog, actually this blog belong to Desmond and after reading it, I felt that you guys should go to view it as well. In future, if I need to write Chinese lyric for my song, I know where to go liao. Lol! Click to http://www.wind6009.blogspot.com/



After the photoshoot, I bring Boss and Nicholas to Sakae Sushi for dinner. The dinner was great and I enjoy it very much. Saw the photo below? Her name is Jophy, and she work at Natural Project. Do you know she actually know that I m the Top 3 at Most Kissable Guy Contest? I was like kind of surprise as first time people "discover" me in the public. Anyway, I brought a nice shirt at Natural Project. Lol!

Straight after that, we went to Adidas outlet at Bugis Junction to buy a new pair of shoes for my shooting tomorrow. I have to buy as Nicholas is "complaining" that my current sport shoes is very SUPER old liao. Lol! Check out my new shoes tomorrow.



I went to meet Mandy, Timothy and Gilberto at Neil Road, together with Boss and Nicholas. They brought me to The Bar (they say it a place for gays to sing KTV), and I enjoy singing there actually. Anyway, the place dun seem so "gay" to me and the people there are nice and mostly are working executive. Do check it out if you are nearby the area in future. (",)



Timothy pay for everything at The Bar, including the food that we ordered. Thanks Timothy! But sorry to everybody that I have to go back early as I got a sudden fever attack and flu during the singing session. Tim, sorry that I cant accompany you last night, but promise I will treat you to lunch this Sunday before I go for the chalet gathering in the evening. Sorry to everybody!

Oh ya! I brought a few sets of Giordano Tee-Shirts for EME FC committee members - Yuan Zhuang, Carol, Daniel, Tricia, Geraldine, Timothy and Mandy. I also brought for my good friends - Yujing and Gilberto. Limited budget, so cant get everybody the Tee-Shirts. I promise once I get my next month event pay, I will try to get some presents for the rest of you! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment