Monday, May 18, 2009

Family Day!

I heard from a friend last time that family means: Father And Mother I Love You. True right? Anyway I spent my whole day yesterday with my family. Woke up around 9.30am with a headache but because I havent really spent quality time with them so I decided to proceed with my mum's plans. Bryan must appreciate me for waiting for him whole night just to send him my regard before he fly off! (",)



We headed to Aston at Jurong Cafe for early lunch. As usual, I had Double Up chicken. A delicious order I would say and I recommend everyone to go try. The day was spent at IMM and Tradehub 21 where we shopped around for furniture and lights for our house.



Mum has decided to give our house a makeover after having stayed here for more than 10 years and I m really excited about it. I want a comfy bed but my mum says they are very expensive. Lol!






After that I brought my family to Clementi (West Coast Area) for Pukka Ice Cream. This place serves pretty nice ice cream and very special too. First you choose your choice of flavour (you can mix two flavours if you want), then choose a topping and they will mix everything together. And tada! Here is your ice cream! Cool right?



The service crew there are very friendly too. I had Rum & Raisin with Gummy Bears topping while Mum and Dad shared Mint with Marshmellows with Granola Nuts Crips. Mum took this picture of me when I m still talking. So funny. (",)

Went home after that and straight away I went to took a nap. Still stuck with slight flu and feeling the heat in my body, yet to be unleashed. Hopefully it doesnt develop into fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment