Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Most Kissable Guy - TOP 3 GUYS

Have you see the trailer for Most Kissable Guy? Did any of you suffer serious headache or faint when you see me doing some boxing kick? Lol! Okok! Less joking now, as I need to show you guys something.

Anyway, I m guiding everybody on the voting procedure, so that you can vote for me or the other two of my friends in the contest. You see for yourself, I m not selfish ok. Lol!

First of all, login to http://kissableguy.mediacorptv.sg/index.htm and you will see the homepage that I shown below. Do check out the group video featuring the 3 of us (Tan Zheng Lin, Andy Zhou and Elson Soh)! Then click on the TOP 3 GUYS title, as it will lead you to a new page.




When you are at TOP 3 GuyS page, you can check out our individual video trailer before you decide who you want to give your vote. Anyway, PLEASE dun laugh at me when you see the video trailer, especially when I do those funny action. I think I look kind of stupid inside. Lol! After that, click on the VOTE button and you will see a new page again.




When you come to this page, just click on the button VOTE NOW!




After reading the terms and conditions, do press continue and they will guide you to a new page again! (",) Anyway, the voting is only open to female age from 18 years old to 30 years old, and each voter must have a photo attachment. Dun ask me why they need photo, this is stated in the terms and conditions, so I just inform all of you! Lol!




Lastly, if you do not have a account with Mediacorp Studio, then you need to register first before you can vote. I understand that the voter can vote as many times as she want. So remember to vote me daily once you have the account.



Remember to support me and vote for me daily. Do spread the message around to your female friends as well. Also give Tan Zheng Lin and Andy Zhou the supports as well. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment