Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Followers


I m happy to see my friends, supporters and readers leaving comment at my chatbox for my novel at http://www.elsonsohnovel.blogspot.com/. Maybe some of you did not realise that you can actually click on the inter-links at the side of my blog, but never mind, you can still do it starting from today! (",)

Many of you ask me in msn and chatbox about 铭辉 and 嘉恩, whether they will be together in the end. But I still dunno yet, as I m thinking what I should write next. What do you guys want to see? Both of them together or 凯琪 should return to 铭辉? Lol! Well, continue to follow my novel every week, maybe you will know the ending soon.



Oh ya! Saw the above instruction? This is a simple guide to teach you how to become one of my blog followers. Many people always ask me the same question, so today I teach you down here. Lol!

First of all, go to the side of my blog on the right, scroll down and you will see My Followers. Just follow the instruction in the above picture and you will be able to become one of my followers to check out Elson's latest update. It will be better if you can sign in using Gmail or Yahoo account, then remember to put your photo so that I know who you are. (",)

Remember to help me promote my blog to all your friends, and invite them to sign in as one of my followers! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment