Friday, May 15, 2009

Amelia's Birthday

Today when I open my email, my friend email me some photo that we took on my friend's birthday on 13 April 2009. No doubt the event had been a month, but I just hope to share with everybody here, and introduce to you some of my good friends.




The birthday girl is Amelia (in white dress). The tanned girl in black dress is Irene. The guy name Aaron and the other girl is called Serene. The party is held at Club 9. Amelia’s father booked the whole place that night. The whole party is very fun. I hope my birthday can be as great as her! Lol! Anyway, sorry if I make everybody worry yesterday. I dun mean it and I regret now. Sorry once again and thank everybody for your concern and love. (“,)

Oh ya! Share with you guys one new video! Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment