Saturday, May 9, 2009

Straight or Gay?


I went to pray at Kim Yan Temple yesterday after my filming. It was my grandparents' 1st death anniversary. But halfway through the prayers, I was rudely disturbed by an inconsiderate friend and I totally dislike what he have done yesterday. I feel that it was very disrespectful to my family and to my grandparents! You can love me, care for me, but dun keep forcing me to love you or accept you! I m just 20 years old, I need my own time and my own freedom.





Recently so many people tell me they love me and want to be with me, but I dun want in future 紧握你的双手 拥抱都觉得很累好累, just like what I sang in this song. Haiz..... Do you understand? I just want a simple relationship, be it a straight or gay relationship. A simple love, a simple hug, a simple couple..... I m waiting for the day to come. I m walking alone, hoping you will just come to me one day.



Look at my cousin's daughter, 乐儿, very cute right? Lol! Her expression so fierce in this photo. So cute! After that we went to eat dinner. See my two cousins as usual in their own world. The one in blue is Ryan and the other is Max.



We had a big gathering after the prayer session at one of the Tiong Bahru coffee shop! The food is nice and tasty, and I always eat down here whenever I visit my grandparents in the past. (",)

Ah Gong Ah Ma, Elson miss you a lot. Hope that both of you will be happy in the other world. Elson walk alone now. I have nobody to talk to at time. Nobody seem to understand me.





No comments:

Post a Comment