Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Most Kissable Guy Audition!

This morning I receive a phone call from Mediacorp Channel U, a lady by the name of Ms PG inform me that I m shortlisted for their audition! I m so HAPPY now! Thanks everybody for your votes and rating at Most Kissable Guy contest! If I win this contest, I think I owe many of my friends, supporters and readers a "kiss". Lol!



My current results shown at the website! I m leading and placed at the first position through public voting and rating! (",) Actually without all the support from you guys, Elson wont have come so far in this contest! Anyway, if I get into the TOP 3, I hope all of you will continue to support me!



Look at the photo below, I got it from Yujing's blog! Lol! Anyway, tonite I will be at Mediacorp for their audition! Super excited now! Dunno what to say too! Joanne and Nicholas say they will be there to support me, Bryan will also accompany me there as well. Although he did not make it to the audition, but he is happy for me, and he say he will do the makeup for me and help me style my hair too!

If you want to come down and support me in my audition today, be at Mediacorp reception counter at 8pm sharp! I will get ready my camera to take picture with those that come down to Mediacorp later! Hope to see all of you there! (",) Anyway, no matter later if I m selected anot, the most matter is that all of you fight the war with Elson all the while. This is something that I really treasure inside me.



Lastly, before I go lunch with my dad, I hope to thank one person who is important to me, you are part of my life always. No doubt I seldom express my feeling to you, but in my heart, I clearly know that you are the one that will be with me from now to future. Do give me a chance to be with you. Let stay happy and work hard together for our future. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment