Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Novel 小说日记


Do you know I saw my dream car Lamborghini Gallardo drove pass me when I was on the cab with Mandy and Boss? Wow! At around 1.30am on SLE towards TPE! Then the Taxi uncle keep talking to me on the pricing of Lamborghini. Lol. Anyway, my friend have one at home too! He told me it cost around $900K plus..... OMG! Faint!

After dropping off Mandy and Boss, the Taxi uncle change his topic and chat with me about dog training, and share with me his experience in training guard dogs. Then when I reach home, he still chat with me in his Taxi for another 20 minutes more. I dun want to reject him, so I continue listening to his story. (",)



Oh ya! Today I started a new link and content in my blog! If you observe carefully at the side bar in my blog (My Inter-Link), you will see a new chapter called My Novel 小说日记. I wrote a novel (short story), titled: 爱情字典 and 作者 is 苏奕铨 , and that is ME! Lol.

I m still thinking whether I should write twice a week, or write once a week. Any suggestion or comment? Anyway, after reading episode 1, must leave me a comment in the chatbox, tell me how you feel or what I can further improve on.

Anyway, this is my first time writing novel, do please give chance! Any mistake in my Chinese words, please dun laugh at me. (",)


No comments:

Post a Comment