Friday, May 29, 2009

Jean Yip Makeover

Just take my early lunch with Boss, and now he is waiting for me to finish my blogging before we set off for our activities today. Today going to be a SUPER BUSY day for me! I dunno how I m going to finish everything within a day.



I will be heading to Jean Yip Makeover Outlet at Bugis Junction for a studio shoot today! Very happy! Boss told me that he had tied up a few modelling project with them in the past and after so many years, I m the first artiste that he is bringing me there. I feel so proud now! (",)



This is the new set of outfit that Boss selected for me from Crocodile. I like it very much, as Boss's taste actually quite good, just that he dont like to dressed up himself. He is quite a simple guy with polo-tee, jean and slipper. Lol!

After photo-shoot, I have to rush for another video recording for a new Chinese program. Do stay tune for my new program, and if you like My Lifestyle 生活日记, then you shouldnt miss this new program. Because you will see a "DAMM Funny Elson" at Youtube again!



Thanks Stacy for making me such a nice card. She say that I look handsome in the above photo. Lol! Thanks for the compliment! Anyway, tonight I m going to sing KTV with a few good friends, and they are bring me to a "gay pub" to sing. Lol! I will update all of you when I m back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment