Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GYM at CCK Stadium


I just receive my GYM photo from my friend - Martin! Actually this photo was taken last week when I went to the gym at Choa Chu Kang Stadium. Need to do some workout. Want to lose weight and tone up my body as well. If not Boss always complain that I m getting FAT! But he seem more ..... Lol!



After gym session, Martin treat me to "Tze Char" for lunch at a nearby restaurant. We had prawn paste chicken, sweet and sour pork and hot plate toufu. drink is shirley temple mocktail. Actually I always like hot plate toufu! Nevertheless, rest of the food are also my favourite as well! (",)



Very sleep now! The time is 3.55am and I will update everybody later when I wake up on what I had done yesterday. You will be SURPRISED! Lol! Good night to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment