Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two "CURSE" songs


After uploaded this song onto Youtube yesterday at around 8pm, the current viewer rate at Youtube is 158 now. Quite surprising that this trailer receive quite good response from the public members.

Not forgetting to thank my supporters, friends and readers for promoting this video to their friends too. Do kindly display this video at your blog and other online site, as we hope that the writer 黑夜 wont dump this two songs away.

Many of my friends sms and msn me asking who are the artistes who sang the two songs before. Well, I will tell you when the time is right. Lol! Anyway, they are quite popular when they are in the local competition, and those overseas artistes are actually new talents. Guess for yourself who are the local artistes that sing or learn the songs before.



黑夜 mention before that if any of them want to sing this two songs, they must have the luck and strong enough to carry this two songs. He told me that he cried when he was writing this two songs, and his mentor told him that this two songs might become "curse songs". His mentor advise him not to launch it, but 黑夜 didnt seek his advise. Well, I think I m the only one seeing everybody come and go when they learn the songs, and see them breaking up in relationship and leaving the entertainment industry.

I m quite hesitated when 黑夜 ask me to sing the both songs, as I m the only one who know the melody and play the melody now. I agreed because I love the both songs and I believe I should be able to break the curse of the songs. I hope we can hit 50,000 viewer rates by 15 June 2009! I hope that everybody can listen to the full version of the two songs.

Trust me! This two songs is worth listening, especially when you read the lyric. What I can say is that the lyric is hurting and sad.

Click to check out the video trailer at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-49NrEVfNA

No comments:

Post a Comment