Sunday, May 31, 2009

Filming for Most Kissable Guy



Yesterday the filming for Most Kissable Guy is fun and enjoyable. Karyn took picture of me and the whole filming took us about 4 hours plus. If you guys are free and want to try good food, maybe you can go to Dallas Restaurant at Boat Quey. Their food is nice! Lol! Think I will upload the food picture tomorrow as recently I have so many picture yet to load into my blog. (",)

As for who is the lucky girl that I date yesterday, you will have to check out Channel U in June 2009! Remember to tell me when you see the commercial ads at Channel U. I will post up her photo when the Channel U make the announcement. Meanwhile, make a guess who is the lucky girl that won the $1000 Clinique Products.

To check out my picture on what is happening yesterday, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/filming-for-most-kissable-guy.html



Still remember him? He is Andy, finalist from Most Kissable Guy! He come down to support me and yesterday is his birthday! I m so happy that he turn up at the filming area to show his support to me! We celebrated his birthday and have our lunch at Dallas Restaurant.

Go to my blog (My Photo) to check out his girlfriend's picture. Wow! She is so beautiful! Lol! Oops! Anyway, Andy is my good brother, so he wont mind one. Lol! Also, Happy Birthday to Andy once again!



If you want to know what we eat, then remember to check out my blog in the next few days. I will show you some more photo on the food that we eat. Anyway, thanks EME FC for treating me and the production team and everybody today. Thank you!

Oh ya! If you want to book this place for event or function, you can contact Mei Zi (Events Sales Manager) and check out their website at http://www.dallas.sg/.



After we finish our lunch, Boss, myself, Mandy and Nicholas went over to Bugis Junction Jean Yip Makeover to pick up my photo. Wow! I m so HANDSOME! Lol! I mean myself in the photo. Must really thanks Kenny and Desmond for doing a wonderful makeover for me in their studio.

Anyway, I met Wanxin at Bugis Junction, she is one of my students last time when I teach singing. She is a nice gal and she is one of the four 招财猫 in the group that I teach. The group consist of Wanxin, Shijia, Gillian and Belinda. You know why I name the four of them 招财猫? Make a guess then! Lol!



Our last stop before we went home, we actually went to 四马路观音庙 to pray for good health and many other things. And I wont tell you one! Lol! Then Nicholas and Mandy went to check out the pricing for some printing. After that, we went to Sunshine Plaza to eat ice-cream, and the shop name is known as O'Divino, and you can check out their website at http://www.odivinogelato.com/.

If you have not try this ice-cream before, then you must go try out as I also love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment