Sunday, May 3, 2009

Recording Tools

I woke up after a short nap, but still feeling very tired. Was it due to the hectic schedule the past two days? Or are they signs that my body is falling apart again? I dun know. But I certainly do not want to end up in the hospital again. Lol.



Anyway, my sister was in a good mood today so she decided to treat me to early dinner. Tried the new foodcourt, Koufu, at Yew Tee Point. Not too bad though. And it is quite cheap and the aircon there super shiok. Maybe because the building is new bah. (“,)




I had Chicken Katsu-Don while sister had Chicken Karaage with Salmon Set.

After that we had bubble tea (sister treat again) before heading home. So glad that today is a rest day for me. During dinner, sister said that she can see that I m quite busy recently and ask me to take more care of myself. She also complained of my 黑眼圈 (dark eye rings) and say that it makes me look ugly! Gosh. Is there anything I can do or apply to get rid of them? Anyway she is very shy and she dun want me to post her picture on my blog! Lol!



This is my set of recording tools. Many of my friends and readers always ask me what I used for recording my KTV Room songs inside my blog. Ok! Saw the photo? My VERY plus SUPER lok kok laptop, msn mic, earphones and sometimes I use my USB speakers. The program I use is Audacity because that is the only program my laptop supports. The rest will lag out my laptop. Help!



Anyway, that explain why sometime some of my recording for my KTV Room songs are quite bad. Because lack of good recording mic, sound card and laptop. Maybe any sponsors who read my blog, might want to sponsor me? 我是不是很厚脸皮? Lol!



Guess what songs I m recording now? I sing and record until….. OMG! Very difficult to sing! Faint! Very soon you will be able to hear it in my blog! I think Gilberto (my good friend from Mexico) will be super happy! (“,)

No comments:

Post a Comment