Wednesday, May 13, 2009

豆豆 (Dou Dou)


Recently after watching the last episode of 爱就宅一起, I was quite touched by the story ending. MAS and 陈默默 finally can get together, and stay happily with their pet - MuMu (姆姆).

Actually, do you know that I also have a big soft toy just like MAS? If you ever come my house, you will get to see him. He is a BIG STITCH that I always carry when I take photo at home. 豆豆 is part my family now. I love him! (",)

豆豆 always share my problem when I m down. His name is not STITCH, because I re-named him as Dou Dou (豆豆). He is 3 1/2 years old now, and he is born on 15 December 2005. 豆豆 accompany me through my ups and downs in the entertainment industry. Whenever I see him, I can feel the warmest in my heart.

I m sorry that recently I start neglecting him and placed him at the living room. I promise to somebody that you wont be alone anymore. Anyway, 豆豆 is staying in my room now. He is just beside me when I m writing this blog entry.

Message from 豆豆的另一名主人

"有一天我走了, 希望豆豆会让你想起我们所有最甜美的回忆! 豆豆的开始, 也是我们的最终. 你一定要好好照顾豆豆! 记得, 它不喜欢一个人睡, 它不喜欢寂寞的坐在客厅, 它也不喜欢被别人占有, 因为豆豆是属于我和你的. 你一定要把所有的爱都留给豆豆!"

YES! I will take good care of 豆豆 as he is part of my life now. Elson will never leave 豆豆 alone in future. You are important to me as well. Without 豆豆 by my side, sometime my life and music get boring too. Hope you understand what I mean now. No matter what happen in future, you had already stand a important place inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment