Saturday, May 16, 2009

Singapore's Got Talent!

Did all of you saw this flash screen at www.omy.sg today? OMG! The media say that Elson Soh and Bryan Teoh are the local "Susan Boyle"! I feel so proud and so happy now! This is the second time the media from OMY commented on both of us. Anyway, thank OMY for the exposure that you given me, I really appreciate it! (",)



Today, I m at home checking my email and doing updating for some of my external links such as Facebook, Friendster, My Space, My Zone and many more. Then I went to check my earning online (Advertlets, Nuffnang and Blogger Ads), and I see my earning growing daily. So I want to share my happiness with everybody here! Lol!

Anyway, if you have a blog, do go register with them and start earning some pocket money for yourself. No harm trying as this is another revenue to get extra income. (",)








Well, apart from checking and doing my stuffs online, I also went to tag and visit some of my good friends' blogs. I saw this card make by Yujing and I "steal" it from her blog. Lol! Anyway, thank Yujing for making such a wonderful card and promoting me in her blog.



Just want to say thank you to everybody who have been promoting me in your blog, your facebook and friendster. Despite that I m getting busy nowadays, but I never forget to sms or leave a tag for all my good friends. I maybe quite slow in replying you guys due to my hectic schedule, but I will definitely find time to reply and to tag you guys!

Lastly, I m planning to meet up some of you next week for a simple dinner or coffee, as I miss those days with you guys. No doubt we have not meet up for two weeks or more, but I really miss you guys alot, especially YZ, Carol and Daniel. Of course not forgetting Georgina and her gangs! Also thank Dewei and Andy for showering me with caring smses recently due to my moody incident. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment