Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Love is hurt!


My female friend sms me this morning again. After looking at her message, I was alittle down. She allow her boyfriend to have affair with another girl. She told me that she hope to keep this relationship, and she is willing to let him do anything he like. She told me that her boyfriend is now spending time with her friend at his house, and she can only simply wait for his reply after he have done with her friend. OMG! What kind of world is now?

Saw the picture above? He is crying and depressed, but he just had to force himself to draw a smiling face to cover his sadness. Why? Because he is just like you? Foolish? Do you think it is worth waiting for this relationship to have a happy ending?

"Love is hurt, but sex don't hurt..... I'm willing to suffer every minute and second when I see him making out with the girl. Thanks for your advise. I will be fine after awhile." In fact, I m shocked when you send me this message. Yes, I agreed, but I personally felt that you should not always be the one that sacrificing.

Looking at how much he given to that girl, and comparing yourself with her. Is it worth waiting for him now? He dun love you anymore, why you still want to cheat yourself? Every minute and every second for you is suffering. Do you know?

Haiz..... Anyway, do take care and I know that my Blog Novel (爱情字典) make you cried whole nite. Sometimes, crying can be the best way to release your stressfulness. Remember, I m always there for you. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment