Saturday, May 16, 2009

Message from three good friends

Yesterday went to NUH with my dad as he have a medical checkup appointment. After that have lunch with him, and we had a chat also. My dad told me to focus on my study at University and achieve a degree after I graduate, then find a job. Actually my parents dun really want me to do music or anything involve with entertainment, but I told them to give me until end of the year.

Anyway, I had register myself with SIM and hoping that they will accept me as their student. If they dun accept me, then maybe I will be going overseas to study. I hope I can still study in Singapore, as I still want to do my music and whatever related to entertainment, together with Boss, and also to repay everybody who have been supporting Elson! (",)



Just want to share with everybody that this chocolate is nice! Tricia brought me this chocolate when we meet up for dinner. She brought along a new friend - Joey, and both of them are so shy when we had dinner.

Anyway, Tricia told me that they are SUPER FANS in Mediacorp Studio. But to me, they are NOT my fans, they are my FRIENDS! I dun care what other say about them, I just want to tell them that they are always Elson's friends!

Geraldine meet us around 10.30pm and we went to Yew Tee MacDonald's for second round of drinks. Boss treated us this round. Tricia is upset due to some incident and I hope she can stay happy always. Anyway, Tricia will be setting up a Yahoo Fanclub Group for me, together with Joey and Geraldine. I m very touched! Thank you!




Saw the below Milk and some other stuffs? Tricia, Joey and Geraldine brought them for me. I feel damm paiseh as they REALLY treat me very nice, and they cared for me alot too. (",) They wrote me a note and ask me to read it when we are outside 7-Eleven opposite my house.

I feel so touched when I read the note, and whatever they told me during the meeting. I promise you gals that I will work hard! Thank for the stuffs!



Message from my three good friends!

Dearest Elson,

Cheer up okay! See you like that, we also sad. Dont think too much lah. Dont care about what others say. Just ignore. We'll always be there for you! Supporting you!

From,
Joey, Tricia, Gera

You're always the "SUPERSTAR" in our heart! :) SMILE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment