Friday, May 15, 2009

Filming - Are You Gay Today

Before we start our filming yesterday for "Are You Gay Today", I met Vivian for lunch at Yew Tee Point - Long John Silver. This is the first time I see her in person after chatting with her for a few weeks in MSN. Anyway, thank Vivian for helping me in the filming!




Vivian is currently a student at Ngee Ann Poly, and she is a very nice gal and presented herself very well. Despite that this is her first time appearing on screen, she do it very well too. The whole filming was quite fast in fact.

For more photo on our filming, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/are-you-gay-today.html



After filming, I treated Vivian, Bryan and Boss to have a drink at Xin Wang Cafe (that mean my pocket money for this week is gone!). Lol! Anyway, I just feel bad that everybody is helping me, so I try to treat everybody whenever I can, otherwise I will think of other way to repay them. (",)

Do check out my first episode of "Are You Gay Today" at http://elsonsohvideo.blogspot.com/2009/05/are-you-gay-today-episode-1.html



Do you know which wallet belong to me? One of them belong to Bryan! Lol! You guys got jealous anot? Me and Bryan using the same brand now! Faint!




No comments:

Post a Comment