Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Video Recording for LIVE 全新创作

Yesterday was a damm tiring day for me! That why I didnt update my blog because I sleep quite early. (",) Sorry to keep everybody waiting!




Before we start our video recording for LIVE 全新创作 at my house, I actually went for lunch together with Timothy, Boss and Bryan. Timothy treated us Chicken Rice, and he order so many food, as he scare we will faint during the recording session. Lol!

We recorded the video from 2pm till 7pm, then we went for dinner! This round, Nicholas treated all of us, and he also brought me a present! Something that I want, but my mum refuse to buy for me. Lol! It is a branded WHITE wallet! Paiseh! Because the wallet is very expensive. Thank you Nicholas!




Everybody think that I and Bryan become a "PAIR"!? Faint! Lol! Yup! We are "Couple" when we sing duet together, so do you think we are a "PAIR"?

Support Bryan at http://www.bryanteoh.blogspot.com/



Oh ya! Mandy also brought me a present as well. Hmm..... the present that she brought me, is so personal..... Lol! Anyway, I really very paiseh as they always buy me presents whenever I have any event or show. Thanks Mandy and Nicholas once again for the presents!




We ordered 煮炒 and the food is so delicious! You know why I say that? Lol! Because the way Boss eat, it seem to tell me that the food is damm nice! Faint! Anyway, at 8pm, you will see another new entry on what we do after our dinner at Choa Chu Kang. That entry will be pre-set at 8pm as I m heading out to teach tuition liao. Lol!

Ok! Nicholas pass me something just now. Anyway he will be sailing from tomorrow until Saturday, so he say want to meet me today. I m a very good friend right? Lol!

For more photo, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/video-recording-for-live.html

No comments:

Post a Comment