Monday, May 4, 2009

快乐和不快乐

Yesterday at 11.30pm, I was super happy and running with my friends celebrating Hong Seng's birthday! Today at 1.30am, I m super depressed when one of my good friend tell me he got terminal illness after he read my blog about Treasure the people around us. Why both happy and unhappy things come to me out of the sudden?



Happy Birthday to Hong Seng! All the best to you and good luck, with good health forever! It is my blessing to have a great friend like you! I know Hong Seng since secondary school days, and till now we still contacting one another! This prove that we are GOOD FRIENDS forever! (",)



One of my another good friend, Mr XXX tell me that he is sick, and is a terminal illness which has no cure for now. Currently he is surviving on medication. I m very sad and I cried upon hearing this terrible news.

He told me in MSN: "Elson, never give up ok. I got to go rest already. I will stay by your side to support till the day I can. Never do anythng silly. I also hope one day or very soon, Elson will find someone you will love to be with and stay happy with de."

Hi pal, I just want to tell you something! Elson love you too! You have to be strong and you must see Elson grow in this entertainment industry. You have to support Elson until the day Elson give up his music and everything in entertainment industry! You cant throw Elson halfway now! This is unfair to Elson! No matter what, you have to be with Elson to fight his war!

No comments:

Post a Comment