Monday, May 4, 2009

Treasure the people around us!




I found this song when I browse Serena's blog. A very touching song and I almost cried when I listen to it! All of you must listen to it at least one time. Looking at her story, I felt that she is a very strong girl! I m very touched by her action. I wish that one day I can have a girlfriend like her, who do so much and care so much for her boyfriend. (",)

Based on what Serena wrote in her blog entry, this song was written by a 17 year old girl. She and her boyfriend were very much in love and the parents of both parties were very supportive of this relationship. There were plans of them getting married after their high school days.

Unfortunately in high school year 3, there was a school health examination, and the girl was diagnosed to be having an illness. There was problem with her white blood cells and this would cause her skin to have problems. A rare and incurable disease which as time goes by, would worsen. She could not use strength. Her skin would become very soft and would tear. She was hospitalised and doctors said she had only less than a year of life left.

She kept herself in her room all day long, other than looking at the sunrise together with her boyfriend. Looking at the sunrise was what she loved most. She wanted to give a gift to her bf before she leaves the world. She records everyday of her remaining life and memories of her past life with her boyfriend in a diary. She wrote the lyrics and composed the tune of this song and got her friend to help her record this song. It was a song she had written for her boyfriend, and she had insisted on singing it herself, despite her not being able to use strength in her throat or her condition would worsen.

After the recording was done, she ate a kind of medicine to kill herself. Before she died, she told her boyfriend sorry that she could not see the sunrise anymore with him and that she's leaving the world, but she is not afraid, because she has him by her side. "I love you" were the last 3 words she told her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend was too distraught once when looking at the sunrise after climbing up a hill. His body was found at the bottom of the hill and by then, it was already highly decomposed.

TREASURE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

I know you are reading my blog daily. I know you have been hiding many things from me since the day we know each other. Until today, I still have many doubts, but I rather choose to trust you than to leave you. The reason is because I know I still love you deeply. This whole blogspot not only belong to me, but it belong to you as well. An effort by both of us. Without you, I cant survive either. No doubt you did not contribute much, but the effort that you put in, I can feel it and I m content that you finally understand me.

Recently too many things happen, I began to lose all my times with you. You are enjoying all the benefits now, but do you know I m not happy at all. I know by displaying a smiling face infront of you, you will be happy, so I choose to smile nowadays. By seeing you being cheerful and happy daily, this is the best return for me. No matter how far we can go, I promise I wont harm you in anyway. This is the last strength that I have now, and it could be the last thing that I can do for you now. Love you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment