Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Photography and Recording

Yesterday not a good day for me. No doubt we had a great lunch treated by Nicholas, together with Boss and Bryan, but many unhappiness happened in between. Haiz.....

Forgot to share with everybody our lunch at Yew Tee Point - Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe! Quite nice environment actually! For more photo, click to http://www.elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/




After our lunch, we went to Choa Chu Kang Crescent playground to do our lifestyle photoshoot! The weather was super HOT and I was sweating like..... Lol! The whole photo-shoot end at around 5pm and we went back to my house to record our new song YouTube video!

Bryan is currently editing the video and very soon you can see it in my blog and his blog as well!

Maybe you can key in our name and search it at Youtube too! (",) Anyway, I was asking Boss how come nowadays some artistes do not want to smile infront of camera, then he say this is because artistes are sick of taking photo at time. Faint! Do I look cool and more handsome when I dun smile showing my teeth?




Mandy come to my house to support our video recording after she done her hair rebonding around my area. Then I send her by my bicycle to Yew Tee MRT Station, and after that went to meet my student for tuition.



Yesterday, two unhappy incidents happen, and I was quite upset actually. Hope everything will be fine soon. Hope that my parents and Nicholas wont be angry again. Haiz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment