Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Substitution (替代品)

Who want to be a substitution in any relationship? Well, I have a new song and the title is 替代品, and the lyric is wrote by my mentor. If you read the lyric, it is another sad love song by 黑夜, my mentor. Thanks Laoshi! (",)

Check out the video at http://elsonsohvideo.blogspot.com/2009/05/live_3989.html





Thanks Mandy for the 补品! Do you know what time she send me? It was around 2am after her work. She come to visit me together with Daniel. And do you know why they come at this hour? Because Daniel need her laptop to do the website design for my fanclub. OMG! I m really touched.




Boss treated them to McCafe and the 24 hours coffee shop for supper before they start work, but later part, Tricia and Geraldine also join them to do the website together. They also discussed many things regarding the fanclub. The whole session ended in the morning 7.30am and they brought me breakfast. Thanks everybody for the hardwork. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment