Monday, May 18, 2009

Blog Hacker!

Thank for returning me back my blog and my password. No doubt I dunno who you are, but roughly I can guess who you are, as only three person in this world know my password. One is my Boss, one is myself and one is Bryan. We share the same password as Boss need to monitor our comment in our chatbox and other stuffs.




I know the person that hacked into my account is not Boss and not Bryan. I know Bryan sometime use other people's computer at their house, and if he forget to log out, that person will have his password. Anyway after some chatting with Boss, we roughly know who is the one doing it, as he just broke off with Bryan yesterday.

I wont be making any police report since I get back all my online accounts. But please dun be stupid and please stop being a angel, and please stop pestering me. Thank you!

Thank to all my friends that smsed me just now. I m fine now and I will continue with my blogging later. Need to take a shower first. Sorry to make everybody worry! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment