Monday, May 18, 2009

The other owner of 豆豆

Just had a argument with the other owner of 豆豆 (Dou Dou). I didnt mean it, but just that you had say something very hurting yesterday. Sometimes, I realise that you dun even appreciate my effort and whatever I had done. How can you compare me with the other? I should be different from them in many ways, but you are treating me just like how you treat the rest of them. I m sad and hurt now. I hope you can understand me well and learn to appreciate me.



Today, another unhappy day for me. I just want a simple gathering and dinner with everybody, but some of them dun even want to come for the gathering, and they start to give me stupid replies and excuses. My schedule is very tight nowadays and I dunno when my school start in July, will I still have the time for all my friends and family. Haiz.

These are some of the stupid replies:

1. I just want to spend time with you only, not with other people.
2. I m shy and I dun like to mingle with the rest of your friends.
3. I dun want to come because later I will get emo due to jealousy.

I really hope that everybody can understand Elson's intention. I already trying my best to allocate time for my friends and supporters, but sometimes, some of you dun appreciate and yet demand so much. I have to say sorry that I cant allocate personal time just to be with some of you, as I have to be fair to everybody. And I feel that we should get to know more friends to brighten our day. Please be understanding that Elson have to balance his time between his family, his friends and his supporters, plus his music career and study.



The other unhappy issue is that I always got irritating msn messages from several unknown people. They refuse to put up their photo in msn, and worst is that they always ask me for sex and other dirty stuffs. They are not here to make friends, but to find sex. Anyway, I m NOT a gigolo and please stop all the nonsenses. I think it is time for me to start deleting and block those people that are uneducated.

The next issue is that many people keep asking me the same question in msn, such as "sending them songs, picture, lyric etc. And when I didnt reply them, they keep sending me lot of similar messages and it does irritate me, as my laptop is very laggy at time. I dun mind sharing with you my songs and everything, but please understand that I also need time for myself to update my stuffs too. Otherwise how to share with everybody my daily stuffs and upcoming activities? Haiz.



I m very down today and hope after I wake up in the morning, everything will be fine. Anyway I m not feeling too well and need to sleep soon. My only wish for tomorrow night is to see my friends coming for the dinner gathering. I will be sending you a message via sms, and hope to see your reply when I wake up later. (",)

Thank to 豆豆 for cheering up my day when I m down. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment