Thursday, May 21, 2009

豆豆 playing keyboard

Nothing much to do yesterday, meet Mandy at my place and went for lunch together, as yesterday is her off-day and she have nothing to do at home. Lol! She left around 3.40pm as I need to go for photoshoot at Bukit Batok area. Quite fun but very tiring as the weather is quite terrible. I will upload the photo soon! Remember to drink more water to prevent heat stroke or dehydration.

I reach home around 5.45pm and give everybody a call. Did you receive my call? Lol! Anyway just to say hello and chit-chat with everybody that I know. Just want to let you know that I never forget you guys despite that I m getting busy nowadays.

After all the phone calls, I "bathed" 豆豆 (Dou Dou). Now he smell so much nicer and look whiter too! Lol! I took a few photo together with him as well. You know how I take it? I got myself a self-made camera stand now!



Before I go to give tuition, I manage to compose another new song. Quite a sad song, but my lyric like cant make it again. I had email my mentor to seek his help, so very soon you will be able to hear my new composition.

The song is about a guy like a gal who is already attached. Then realised that after so much love given, he had to give up the whole relationship as he do not want to be a third party. Quite sad right?



Oh! Apart from me playing the keyboard, 豆豆 (Dou Dou) also well versed in keyboard too. Very soon, you might see him appearing in the video with his own song. Dun be shocked by his talented skill! (",)



Anyway, his hand is injured and I manage to "cure' him myself. I m thinking of getting him a set of clothes, as I find him too "exposed to public". Lol! What do you guys think?



Tomorrow going to be a busy day for my family, as contractor coming to my house again. Actually I took alot of photo today at home before the renovation start, and will share it with everybody.

Tomorrow is my off-day as my fever is back again. Just now over-slept and if I didnt reply your smses, I m so sorry. I will reply you guys when I wake up later. Heading back to my bed now. Bye bye and good nite! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment