Sunday, May 3, 2009

Complimentary tickets to GV Movie

Yesterday went to Great World City for dinner and movie! Boss pick me up by taxi and we went there together to meet Nicholas, Tim, Daniel, Georgina and two of her cousins - Casandra and Davina! But only me and Boss eating our dinner at Yoshinoya, as the rest had taken their dinner.


Look at my dinner, damm nice and tasty right? Lol. The second picture is Boss's dinner, he is a BIG EATER! Think he always get SUPER hungry when he see food! UNCLE PIG..... Oops!




The three beauty and a ugly guy standing behind them! The centre girl is Georgina, can you guys recognise her? OMG! She is so beautiful today, so much different from last week when I met her. The other two girls is her cousins, the one in pink is Casandra and the one in black is Davina. Both of them are very friendly!

Nice meeting both of you today and thanks for taking photo with me. Shy..... All of them are 漂亮妹妹! To view more photo, go to my internal blog link under My Photo at http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/great-world-city.html



Anyway, must really thanks Mandy for giving me 8 sets of complimentary tickets to watch movie at Golden Village Cinema. I believe all of you enjoy the show too! We watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine, mean to say, I actually watch it again! Lol. Do you guys know why I watch it again? Because my 小弟 Daniel only 16 years old, and he cant watch Friday the 13th! Lol.

During the show, due to full-house and limited seats, myself and Tim sit together in different row, while the rest of them sit in another row. Wow! Many people will be jealous of Tim very soon..... Lol.

Yesterday my two 小妹 Yuang Zhuang and Carol cant join us for the movie due to family commitment. Joanne and Catherine also have family dinner too! Never mind, we can arrange another outing in another week time.




I got a surprise today! Look at all the NTUC Fairprice bags! Nicholas, Tim, Yuan Zhuang, Daniel and Carol brought me so many healthy food and fruits. I ask them why no Maggie Mee inside, then they warned me not to eat Maggie Mee so often.

Do you guys know? I actually very touched and feel the warmest inside my heart just now. I never expect everybody to care for Elson so much. In my life, apart from my family who take care of me alot, the other one is my Boss. But now, I have a group of you taking care of me, making me feeling like a BIG BABY. Lol. Thank you and dun waste money in future, I will feel bad about it because Yuan Zhuang, Daniel and Carol still studying and have no income at all.

Anyway, make a guess what is inside all my NTUC Fairprice bags. Do tag your answer in my chatbox! Winner with the right answer, I will treat you to my Maggie Mee date. Lol. This "contest" is not open to Nicholas, Tim, Daniel, Carol and Yuan Zhuang! Faint! (",)



Lastly, sorry to Tim, Nicholas and Daniel, because I forget to take photo with three of you. I m very very sorry! Sad! I nearly cry when I m editing the photo just now. I swear next time when we are out again, I MUST take photo with three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment