Thursday, May 28, 2009

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe

Yesterday was a busy day, and would say I m very tired after all the recording of my Youtube videos. Boss and myself spend nearly 5 hours doing recording. Remember to check out all my new demo songs at inside my blog or Youtube. Hope you guys like it! (",)



After recording, I went to teach tuition, and after that meet Boss, Daniel and Carol for supper at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Daniel and Carol ask the cafe to play my song, and I was like quite shy when everybody start looking at me. Lol! I really appreciate the effort from both of you.



This is what they eat before I arrive at the cafe. Good life! Lol! Saw the photo below? They are the teachers of Daniel and Carol during their secondary school days. Daniel and Carol passed them my CDs and invited me to take a picture with them. Thanks for supporting my song!



This is what I eat for my supper cum dinner yesterday. No wonder Boss always nag at me for eating so much supper. Lol! Anyway, thanks Boss for signing up a membership card for me at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe.




Lastly, thanks everybody once again for voting me at Most Kissable Guy and SG Blog Awards. Remember to continue writing comment and get your friends to nominate me at SG Blog Awards. Thanks to everybody that had nominated me under Best Local Celebrity Blog under SG Blog Awards. (",)

YZ and Carol, jia you for your upcoming exam!
Tricia, hope you dun stress about your friend anymore.
Daniel, thanks for doing up the website.
Tim, I see your effort all the while. (",)
Yujing, thanks for always promoting me in your blog!
Geraldine and Joey, thanks for your protection. Lol!
Mandy, thanks for your nutrition products.
Nic, thanks for your support in everything!

Lastly, all of us jia you together! Including those that I didnt mention, you should know that I also care for you guys! Otherwise I wont be talking to you in MSN, smsing you or tagging your chatbox inside your blog. Take care everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment