Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Haircut Appointment

I overslept yesterday because I was super tired and it was raining very heavily before I left house. And so I was late meeting Dewei for lunch at Plaza Singapura. Luckily for me that he is a nice guy and didnt blame me for my late arrival. Lol!




Anyway he treated me to lunch at Pastamania. We chatted here and there, and before we knew it, it is 1pm already, time for my haircut appointment at Angelsky8. Check out my nice food and this can consider one of my favourite food at Pastamania.




Today I brought Leehom's album as reference. Darren, my stylist, says that I can copy the hairstyle but with modifications because Leehom has a longer face shape than mine. Anyway I trust his professionalism and within an hour, he finished his job. I thought he did a very wonderful job. (",)



After cutting, he taught me how to style my hair, and imparted me some of the "secret techniques" that his teacher taught him also. He also recommended me the type of shampoo, hairspray, hair wax and haircare products suitable for me. I realised everything that I have now are not suitable, have to buy new ones again, but no money. Lol!

Anyway I just want to say, thanks Darren, I appreciate everything today!

To view more photo of me at Angelsky8, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/angelsky8-plaza-singapura.html

After that I walked around abit before meeting my cousin for early dinner and discussion regarding her wedding. I m very excited for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment