Sunday, May 17, 2009

What I want in a girl

What do I look for in a girl? Once a friend asked me, "What is more important to you? Looks or Character?" And I told him, "To be honest, the first thing i see when I meet a stranger, is their looks. I do not need a ravishing beauty to attract me. I m sure everyone has their own definitions of beauty and as long as the girl I meet meets the requirements, she would have made me want to know her more. After knowing her more, then you will get in touch with her character. If her characters does match mine, I will go all out for her." (",)

I do not need a Miss Universe or a 小女人. I think cute girls generally attracts my attention. Someone like Rainie, Felicia Chin or Dawn Yeoh. Lol! Character wise, of course I hope to have a girl who can truly understand me and knows what I want and of course I can understand her and know what she wants too. That way we wont have any conflict that easily and the relationship will last long.

I think everyone should get a balance in life. Meaning, though you are in a relationship, one must never focus entirely on the relationship alone. Besides dating and spending time together, we should both still lead our own social life, family life and have our own personal time for our ownself. Should the day we break up comes, it will be your friends and family who will be there for you.

I think I would want a girl who is sweet, not very sticky, very understanding (due to my job nature), and of course overall must be someone who I can appreciate as a whole. I want to be a very doting boyfriend too. Lol!

Anyway I hope I had answer most of the questions posted by some of you through MSN. (",) And yes, I do hope for a relationship now, but I dun want to rush into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment