Wednesday, May 13, 2009

我爱秀 Showtime


Bryan send me this picture that he pre-screen from http://showtime.omy.sg/.

Two days ago, one of our self-made music video (逗号句号) that he upload to OMY 我爱秀 Showtime, receive good public response and OMY actually display it in their website slide screen. Looking at the tag-line that they wrote on the screen, I feel very touched that our effort have been rewarded finally. Thanks to everybody who support Elson!

OMY is under Singapore Press Holding and very soon you will be seeing my blog appearing there as well. Hope that everybody will still continue to support my music and everything that I m doing now. (",) Today I still have many other good news to share with everybody, later then I will blog about it as I need to eat my dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment