Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Fanclub Outing!


Yesterday Mandy treated me to watch movie at Choa Chu Kang Lot One at 10.40am. Actually I woke up late and rush to meet her at Yew Tee MRT. Damm paiseh! Lol. People treat me to movie and I still late for appointment. Sorry! (",)

Oh ya! Tonight we are going to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine, together with Boss, Daniel, Carol, Timothy, Joanne, Georgina and her cousin. Actually I watch it with Mandy yesterday, but since most of them love this show, so I decided to accompany them to watch the show again!

Anyway, thanks to Mandy for giving us Golden Village Complimentary Movie Tickets! This should be the first outing for the fanclub! Thanks Nicholas for buying all the new committee members drinks and food during the meeting yesterday!




1st May 2009 is the official day for the establishment of my fanclub - Elson Music Empire (EME). In Chinese is known as 苏奕铨音乐后援会. If you want to view more photo that we took during our first fanclub meeting, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/05/establishment-of-elson-music-empire.html

Lastly, thank you 娟姐 for buying me 余仁生燕窝 yesterday! Also thank you Catherine姐 for all your advise! It is my blessing to have both of you as my 宣传助理. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment