Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Say You Love Me

说一次你爱我 (LIVE 全新创作), a very nice song that you must listen, especially the lyric part. The lyric is wrote by my mentor. Actually the original plan was to let Silver Ang sing this song (Finalist from Project Superstar), but my mentor change his plan and let Hazel Lim record the song for her EP album (Champion from Battle of the Voices).

This song didnt receive much response from the public, maybe the radio station felt that it is not commercial enough or maybe some other reasons. Anyway, I felt that every piece of music will sure have their own supporter group as well.





Youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M7TNsqv52k&feature=channel

I personally like this song very much, not because I compose the melody, but the lyric and the story behind it affected me when I record the demo during my army days. I told my mentor that I want to do a video demo for this song and he agreed. That why today I m sharing this song with all of you.

Hope you guys like it and remember to go Youtube leave a comment for this song. (",) Support "Say You Love Me"! Lol!

I want to dedicate this song to Tricia, a good friend of mine! Look at the lyric and listen to the first chorus. I hope you understand what I mean. Stay strong and be happy! Your brother (Elson) is always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment