Friday, May 8, 2009

Filming is FUN

Boss saw this two cute doggies at the speaker's corner near Clarke Quay MRT today! He took a photo and email me just now. Cute right? Lol! I love them too!




Today Mandy come down to support me, but she waited at the cafe near our filming area from 1.30pm till 5.30pm, together with Bryan and Nicholas. I m very touched that she actually come down to support me, not forgetting Bryan and Nicholas as well. Thank you!



Anyway the filming today is VERY FUN and I get to know so many nice people and instructors! I also took a lot of picture with them, but the producer say that we cant upload any of the photo until they give us the green light to do it! Which mean you guys have to wait until you see our video promotion advertisement appear in Channel U, then we can upload the picture that we took today! (",) So sorry that I also cant announce the name of the other two finalists.

Just want to thank the whole production team and the sponsor for giving me such a great opportunity to appear in their contest! Thank you very much!



I bring a lot of tee-shirts and round neck shirts for the filming. After the filming ended at 5.30pm, I went to look for Mandy, Nicholas and Bryan at Settlers Cafe at North Canal Road. I had a short drink and chat with them before moving out to meet my parents and relatives, as we need to go for praying at temple near River Valley Road.

Today is my grandparents' 1st death anniversary and my mood is actually very down. Just that I did not show it when I was filming. In fact, I m very close to both of them since young. Both of them passed away within 3 days last year May. I still remember that when my grandpa passed away first, I was doing one singing performance at Nyonya Bistro for Sichuan Funds Raising. I attend the show and rush down to the wake immediately after the show ended.

I miss them, today when I open my wallet and look at the photo I took with them, my heart is bleeding and crying. Nobody actually notice it, only Boss knew that I m very upset, that why he keep helping me to check out the finishing timing for the filming. Thanks Boss! (",)






Heard from Bryan that they played a few board games at Settlers Cafe, think I should go try out in future when I have the time. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment