Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bobby - Golden Retriever


Bobby! This cute doggy's name is Bobby! I love him so much! OMG! How I wish I can have a doggy now. Hope that my mum will agree to let me keep one dog at home. (",)

The owner's name is Daniel, I call him Uncle Daniel. He told me that Bobby is 10 years old now. But to me, Bobby still look like a kid, as he is very playful. Anyway, Bobby belong to the retriever family, known as Golden Retriever.



After photo-taking with Bobby, we went to Cathay at Causeway Point to watch a movie. The movie title is The Horsemen, and Nicholas brought 6 tickets in total. The seats is E7 to E12, and do you know why he pick the seat "E"? Because "E" stand for Elson! Lol! Joking!



Look at my attire yesterday. Horrible right? Lol! Do I look "beng" enough? Anyway, guess who m I talking to on the phone. If you are reading my blog, then you should know who! Because I m talking to you! Lol!



Anyway, thanks Timothy, Nicholas, Mandy and Bryan, plus Boss, for spending a wonderful night with Elson! (",)


No comments:

Post a Comment