Friday, May 22, 2009

I love all of you!



The two picture above is my lunch with Mandy on Wednesday. She come to see me as she know I m not feeling well and also not in a mood too. We had our lunch at the coffee shop beside my block. Thank you for cheering me up! (",)




Yesterday, I woke up with a surprise. My didi Daniel and his didi Chaiyuan came to visit me all of a sudden! i was like "HUH!!!" because my hair very messy then I havent brush teeth. Lol! So I woke up and quickly clean up before allowing them to visit my house. They very 有心 indeed, bought me two packs of fruit juices and a pack of biscuits. thanks alot!



While they were here, I showed them some of my magazine ads and interviews. then chaiyuan wanted to hear me play the keyboard and sing, so I sang. but..... some part "zao sia" because I just woke up. Oops! Lol! Hope they enjoyed the short performance though.




After they went home, Nicholas dropped by my place to pass me some stuffs. Oh! Did I mentioned yesterday midnight, someone placed a bag of rations outside my place? It was Nicholas! Lol! And today, he came to pass me the hard-disk he bought for me, as well as a top up card and a stitch flown in from Taiwan! And also he gave me a frame with my My Paper article inside and he wrote a touching note behind it!



Then we went downstairs for a drink before I head home. The contractor came today and made some minor constructions on my house toilet. Apparently they were afraid the pipe will burst during the major overhaul so they came to check out the safety requirements. After that it was late and my parents "da bao" for me for my dinner.

Just now i received a phone call from Boss, Nicholas and Mandy. I know everyone is putting in effort for me to become famous and successful. I can guarantee you all that I really do appreciate, from the bottom of my heart, every single one of your effort, be it small or big, really!

I know I owe alot of people alot of thanks and gratitude, so much so that maybe I cant repay you all this lifetime. I just hope you all can see my hardwork sometimes too. Though it may not be as Boss and Bryan, but rest assured, I m trying my best to be the best and I wont disappoint all of you all. Sorry to everyone today. Haiz.

Source from: http://www.jyotishvani.com/sunsigns/virgo-profile.asp

Virgo General Character

Virgos are creative, delicate, and intelligent. You love to have everything in order, but are also patient. You are very observant, which can lead you to be judgmental. Some people may think that you are a cold person, because you rarely show your emotions. You also have a lot of charm and dignity, although you may not have many friends, due to your troubles with showing your feelings. Virgos are more followers than leaders. You are always logical. Some people may think that you are a cold person, because you rarely show your emotions.

This is a typical trait of a Virgo. So I hope you all can understand sometimes, it is not that I dont appreciate. It is really because I m like that. I LOVE ALL OF YOU OK! And really, I do appreciate YOU and love YOU.

I'm trying to change for the better. I hope you all can give me time. I m sure I can do it. Jia you everyone, jia you to myself. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment