Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Girl - Xingyun


Last Saturday was my friend, Xingyun's birthday celebration. It is a very belated celebration since her actual day is on the 5th of May. Lol! The best part of the party is that I m the organiser and it is the first time I organised a party for a friend.



From the food (the food is from Raveda Catering.), to the place, to photo taking, except the guest list, was all done by me. 厉害 right? Lol! Of course there were a few helping hands here and there. Else I wont be able to cope with my hectic and busy schedule.



Overall, I would say it is a success! All the photos were taken by me! There is over 1GB of pictures and I cannot upload everything up here. So here is a few photo that I share with everyone.

Below is Birthday girl with her Eeyore balloon 四朵花 (from left: Michelle, Yuling, Xingyun, Li Hwee). This is the girl with her boyfriend Patrick. (",)




This is me and the Birthday girl! I look HANDSOME right? Lol!



Anyway, hope she enjoy the whole party! Now awaiting for my birthday this coming 6 September 2009. Hope to have a BIG party with all my friends, supporters and readers! Remember the date and must come for my party! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment