Saturday, May 16, 2009

该怎么爱 Must Listen!

Forget to update everybody that after my filming ended for "Are You Gay Today", Boss plus me and Bryan come to my house to do video filming and song recording for new demo songs.



I enjoy doing music with Bryan as he is a very talented guy! Do you know that I actually record one Youtube video, singing his composition 该怎么爱 and he also play the keyboard for me. A nice recording and must SEE! Lol!

Do support both of us at
http://elsonsohvideo.blogspot.com/2009/05/live_12.html
http://elsonsohvideo.blogspot.com/2009/05/live_16.html



Look at 豆豆! He is so cute! He always accompany me when I do any recording at home. If I have the chance in future, I want to bring him on stage and sing with me. (",)



I saw this two Golden Retrievers around my block area, and took a picture with them. I can only take one picture as Boss's camera battery flat. Lol! Didnt manage to take a picture with the owner of this two lovely doggies. The doggy one on my left is Golden and the one on the right is Baby! I told Boss that I hope to have one in future, and hope that my mum will agree to let me keep one of them at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment